“Kwik helped me taking a shortcut the learning curve of programming! Programming = logic and not writing lines and lines of code, let it to the past!”Leonardo Amora
Monsters vs Robots
Monsters vs. Robots is a funny storybook that contains over 20 interactive scenes, short texts and an easy to understand narration, available in English and Portuguese. It has also 15 puzzles to assemble, revealing the names of the friendly monsters.
The story is about Nino’s, a small boy who uses imagination to overcome the problem of sleeping in the dark. In addition to of the super colorful and charismatic characters, each page has multiple interactions, music, animations and catchy and fun sounds.
• Interactive book with more than 20 interactive scenes, available in English and Portuguese, with narration spoken with a funny performance.
• 15 puzzles to assemble in the “robot computer” to find the names of the cute monsters.
• Various interactive elements with fun animations and stimulant sounds spread throughout the storybook.
• More than 30 unique, super colorful and expressive, characters.
• An application made fondly thought to the small, which will stimulate learning, reading, taking full advantage of the multimedia capabilities of your device.
How did Kwik help?
Kwik is pure magic! One click, and you’re ready! Alex works hard to keep everything as current as possible. And of all the programs that have already tested this is the one with the best online community. Kwik helped me taking a shortcut the learning curve of programming! Programming = logic and not writing lines and lines of code, let it to the past!
What are your favorite features?
I have no doubt that is the integration with Photoshop. Kwik has many cool tools! But working within the program that you know has no price. 🙂
Any tips and tricks to share?
The best tip is to study! Read forums as many questions are already answered. Look at the Showcase and external apps to learn from those who have tested this market. The market for children is wonderful and it still requires more quality. This is a tip that I am following: studying what is best for them and what they need and not what we want.
I have been working with Leonardo for several months on his storybook and, in every update, I get more and more impressed with his talent and the way he works with Kwik. I can’t hide my excitement with the story, its characters and with the attention to details from the splash screen (try to move its logo and you will understand what I am talking about) to the last page (by the way, my favorite one – so beautifully illustrated). I am a big fan and I really think this is another masterpiece made with Kwik. Monsters vs Robots is a must have storybook.