Doodle Funfair is very charming game where a hand drawn funfair comes to life with animated elements that can be gradually added in it.
Many different combinations of animated elements are possible and lead to funny scenes that you can save in your photo gallery
Children of all ages can achieve some quests with various treasures as rewards. Your kids will love it.
* features beautiful hand-drawn animation
*take a snapshot of the scene you created and save it to your photo gallery
* press on question mark in the bottom bar to reveal a help panel, giving clues where red and yellow hotspots are located
* find the 3 hidden candies
* have all yellow indicated animations onscreen at the same time to win a prize
* have all red indicated animations onscreen at the same time to win a prize
* have all red and yellow indicated animations onscreen at the same time to win the final quest .
Take a snapshot of the winning screen and show it to your parents and friends!
How did Kwik help?
With the help of Kwik, I was able to dive straight in the building of the app, without worrying about code issues. I added characters and elements one after the other and wrapped the app by adding some code for the logic as it was still done with a sub 2.0 version. I’m confident that any new app of this genre I would do with Kwik, could be achieved without adding any code.
What are your favorite features?
Path animation, adding animated 2D characters in a easy way.