Home / Topic / Variable problem

Variable problem

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Variable problem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • elisabethfitzsimons
    Participant

Purpose of the game is to collect objects to gain some extra. I have enabled physics so I can trow things in the bin.Project:variable: BIN (value 0, number, global, don't keep track)action BIN:variable BIN +1IFvariable BIN is 10 then goto page XEnd IFPhysics collision:BIN + OBJECT = action BINDispose on collision: collided bodyBut… when I trow the object in the bin, go to a second scene and come back, the value BIN ADD with 1 automatically ??????

Other issue:Objective: Once the object in trowed in the bin, I want it removed from the scene when you come back to itProject:variable: BIN (value 0, number, global, don't keep track)variable: OBJECT (value 0, number, global, don't keep track)action OBJECTIFvariabe OBJECT = 1hide OBJECTEnd IFaction BIN:variable BIN +1variable OBJECT +1IFvariable BIN is 10 then goto page XEnd IFPhysics collision:BIN + OBJECT = action BINNO dispose on collisionTimer (check when page starts): Delay 0, action OBJECTBut… when I go to a second scene and come back, the value OBJECT is back to 0 ??????Any idea where things go wrong here?  😛

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.