Home / Topic / trigger a sound with delay?

trigger a sound with delay?

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) trigger a sound with delay?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi Alex,I haven't found a way yet to trigger a sound with delay, could it be possible to add in the button pane an additional icon to trigger a timer with and action containing a sound to play? Trigger a timer in this pane could also be useful for other actions I guess.  Thanks a lot!Thierry

Anonymous

You can trigger a sound with delay in the Page audio feature allow. Although buttons or animations window do not have a way to do that (they are build for quick play sounds), you can do it:- create an action with Play Sound (pick your audio file);- use the Timer or Button feature and choose Play Action, pointing to the action with the sound you want to play.

daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi Alex,Ok, I tried it and you're absolutely right,  both ways work fine when used on their own, but what I in fact was trying to achieve is trigger a sound with delay while using a button. If I add a play sound in the button panel I don't find the same option for delay as in the standard play sound panel. Same with the timer, I don't have a way to add the timer in a button pane. I think one of these options would be useful in some cases.Let me know if I missed something  🙂Thx,Thierry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising