Home / Topic / Transfer the project in k2 blanks swipe object

Transfer the project in k2 blanks swipe object

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs Transfer the project in k2 blanks swipe object

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • marcos16andrade
    Participant

hello, when you transfer the project to the empty k2 swipe object, I can not delete this swipe object in the simulator showing black screen.

marcos16andrade
    Participant

I tried to move a project from Kwik1 in Kwik2. There are a number of errors.1. empty swipe object in components, you can not edit, delete. In name.kwk it looks false remove in .kwk error disappears.2. Many animation necessary again to save. Corona Simulator Output did give an error, project.log not issue these errors.

Anonymous

First of all, sorry about the issues. Next time you have a similar project (from Kwik 1 to Kwik 2), before starting making any changes in Kwik 2, send the project to me so, I can check and fix all the issues.

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Hi Marina.I didn't understand what you were saying, but I went to the .kwk folder and found what you were talking about.I think I know what the problem is. I think K2 things that's a swipe action, since it's enclosed in tags. But in Kwik one, I believe that was used as a way to specify no swiping for that page...by removing that line, it deletes the empty action. Just another thing to watch for, but it should be as easy as a find and replace.Thanks for the input!

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

yup. that did it!Gracias Marina!

Anonymous

Fixed in build 2.0.4 coming later today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising