Home / Topic / "start" size option in animation and sprite panes

"start" size option in animation and sprite panes

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) "start" size option in animation and sprite panes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi,Another feature that would be awesome is the possibility to set a start value for anim sprites. Currently default size is the original size of the sprites and changing the size values in the animation pane creates an animation of the sprite size over time. Setting a different size as a start value would be very helpful.Cheers!Thierry

Anonymous

Didn't understand the suggestion? Are you talking about non-same size frame sprite sheet? Can you please elaborate more?thanks!

daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

what I mean is it to be able to resize the animsprite for the first frame it is displayed onscreen. An example would be to have a character walking from the horizon to the front of the screen and getting bigger with the perspective. It would mean to start  with a size of 10 percent and ending at 200 percent of the original full sprite size. This is currently not possible because the sprite is at runtime always at 100 percent and can only get smaller or bigger after the first frame. 

Anonymous

I added that for future feature list. However, you can simulate this scenario in the sprite sheet (object first position is smaller and grows on each next frame).

daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

thanx Alex! I'll give a try at your suggestion. Cheers  🙂

daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi Alex,could you also plan an option for initial rotation of a sprite. If I have several instances of a character, it would be great to place them with various angles at runtime, to create more interesting compositions.Thanks!Thierry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising