Home / Topic / Publishing only current page

Publishing only current page

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions Publishing only current page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Jorge
    Participant

Hi,

When I set Publish with the following parameters:

Y-Publish only current page
    Y-When publishing only current page, start Simulator in the current page
    Y-Publish only page_name.lua (do not export main.lua, etc.)

What happens is that the Simulator opens the first page of the project, i.e. it ignores the above setting of Publish only current page.

If I take out “Publish only page_name.lua (…)”, it then behaves as expected and opens the Simulator on the current page.

Is this supposed to work like that or is a very minor thing which needs to be adjusted?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Publish only page_name.lua should keep main.lua published previously.

Firstly Publish only current page and secondly publish only page_name.lua should open the current page because main.lua is not changed.

Jorge
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.

I am having some behaviors I was not expecting, but this may be because I am not doing things exactly how it should be.

I basically use the option of not publishing the main.lua for two basic reasons:

-embedded fonts may not appear in the build.setting files when re-publishing; I always need to check/include the necessary piece of code.
    -I need to add “português” in the main.lua file to fix the Portuguese language issue, which you are aware of.

This is not complicated, but sometimes I forget one or another (or both).

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising