Home / Topic / Publish Issue

Publish Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • felisha.long
    Participant

When I select publish, Kwik2 instead creates a new psd file that is a copy of the first page. And does not publish. The psd file it creates in photoshop is the size of the “export thumbnail”. I'm working with the "Greg Pugh’s Ray Wenderlich tutorial". The publish feature has been working for me during this tutorial. I'm towards the end of the tutorial when the publish issue presented itself (on this publish step I was going to get to see how the text highlights in sync with the narration)Any clues as to what is going on?

felisha.long
    Participant

Okay, I closed my project and opened it up again and whatever the problem was it cleared out and I was able to publish again.

baya.zidi99
    Participant

what I've found sometimes is if I don't close corona between publishes then it hangs as well, but yea, I've also had to close and open once or twice in the past, but havn't had issues since the latest build download ( of kwik2 that is )h

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising