Home / Topic / Pop Ups

Pop Ups

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

I am not a big fan of forced pop ups that happen everytime you do something.  A few I noticed that happen everytime you do something, it would be nice to have a check box (don't show again).First one is the "Now checking the server for updates".  I don't really want to know about this, I assume it is happening, so I should be able to avoid getting a pop up everytime I start photoshop.  With CS6 it looks like it is actually Photoshop looking for updates as there is no name on the dialog.    Just like the layer message, it would be nice to have a checkbox not to show me this again.  But I still want to know if there is an update available.The other dialog I noticed is the one about the default icons.  I understand this is important, but it would be nice to have an option not to show this everytime.

Anonymous

Both messages do not exist in K2 anymore…

jimmycesarins7218
    Participant

That's good to hear, thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising