Home / Topic / Playing a sound file only once until completion

Playing a sound file only once until completion

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Playing a sound file only once until completion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I wonder if there is any way to make a sound file play only once until completion before playing again?I notice that with the simulator, if one repeats clicking on the sound file it plays again and again, creating a kind of echo effect with 7 versions playing all at once.I could see that children using the buttons might just keep pushing and pushing to produce all kinds of echoes.Also, I wonder if it's possible to have the previous page's sound file stop playing when a new page is turned?  I have some pages where the sound lasts about 7 seconds, so often when turning the page the remaining sound from the previous page is still playing.These are just suggestions... so I thought I'd offer them up for some future update.Thanks for the fabulous program, I'm great enjoying working with it and exploring new features! p.s. Reading through the archive I see there is already a similar request... so I guess it's already been addressed.

Anonymous

J, have your tried version 1.7?In version 1.7 sounds only play once (if you click the audio button again and the sound is currently playing, it will not fire the same sound again).When changing pages (via swipe or button), all sounds are killed, meaning it shouldn't happen in your case. If this is still happening in 1.7, please send me your project and I will fix it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising