Home / Topic / orientation on Android device

orientation on Android device

Home Kwiksher Forums General Discussion orientation on Android device

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Oliver Kramer
    Participant

Orientation on Android devices doesn't seem to listen to the build.settings.  Any ideas on how to handle this?Things work in the simulator but not on the device.  Using a Kindle and Sony tablet s for Android testing.Using the latest version of Kwik and Corona.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the build.settings file correct exported? Try to delete it and re-export one page (please validate that your Settings is exporting main.lua, config.lua, etc). Sometimes people disable this option and the build.settings file is not created.

Oliver Kramer
    Participant

I double checked to make sure I have my settings set to export main.lua,etc.Here are my build settings, If you notice anything wrong let me know.-- build.settings settings = {     androidPermissions  =     {           "android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO",           "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE",     },     orientation =     {         default = "Portrait",         supported = { "portrait", "portraitUpsideDown" }       },       iphone =        {          plist=          {                UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = false,                UIHiddenStatusBar="YES",                CFBundleIconFile="Icon.png",                CFBundleIconFiles = {                    "Icon.png",                    "Icon@2x.png",                    "Icon-72.png",                },          },        },  }

Anonymous
    Inactive

Code is correct. Is the config.lua file also available? If so, I think you should open a case in Ansca's forum.

Oliver Kramer
    Participant

here is the config.luaif system.getInfo("model") ~= "iPad" and system.getInfo("model") ~= "iPhone4" then          application =        {                content =                {                        --zoom                        width = 768,                        height = 1024,                        fps = 60,                        scale = "letterbox",                                                imageSuffix = { ["@2"] = 1, }                }        }      else application =        {                content =                {                        width = 768,                        height = 1024,                        fps = 60,                        scale = "letterbox",                                                imageSuffix = { ["@2"] = .8, }                }        } end

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.