Home / Topic / Need to hire someone to publish my app to Apple App Store

Need to hire someone to publish my app to Apple App Store

Home Kwiksher Forums General Discussion Need to hire someone to publish my app to Apple App Store

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I’m looking for someone to hire to take a finished app that I created in Kwik and get it published on the Apple App Store using their working Apple credentials. I created this app for a client in the Chicago area and I have been working for weeks with Apple and Corona to get the app uploaded but there seems to be no end to issues preventing me from doing this. So, my client and I have decided to hire this out to someone.

The person I am looking for will have successfully uploaded and has published apps on the Apple app store and is a Kwik user as my files exist as a Kwik project. If you are this person or you know someone who can accomplish this, please reply to this thread and we can talk over details.

Also, if someone knows another way to find such a person outside of this forum, please let me know here. I have already posted this job offer on the Corona job forum. Any other ideas about how I can get this done are certainly welcome. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.