Home / Topic / Making a puzzle games and don't die in the attempt

Making a puzzle games and don't die in the attempt

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Making a puzzle games and don't die in the attempt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • darias.jose
    Participant

Hi every one,

I am making a puzzle app i have followed the magnetic drop tutorial to put the pieces together but i need a confirmation when the puzzle is completed.
    I have a text layer with the word “Oooooh”, I just to show this text when the puzzle is complete.
    I know I have to create variables, and actions, but I give up, I don´t know how can I do this.

Can you help me?, all the files are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tbxkk7vekc9b1mi/AACmIn5orKSAND6-YIoLrcX1a?dl=0

Best,
    Jose

btw : it has made in kwiksher 3.5

Gareth
    Participant

hi Jose,
    I haven’t looked at the magnetic tutorial. these are the steps I would imagine…

Create a variable (eg name it ‘snap’) and set the value of the variable (eg = 1)
    Create an action (ag name it ‘plusOne’) that adds + 1 to the variable ‘snap’
    In the Interactions Toolset, select the drag option and ‘trigger action on lock’ in the Drag window. Call the action ‘plusOne’
    You will also have to set up an ‘if/then’ statement. For example, if you have 10 pieces to your puzzle and when the 10th piece is locked in place you want the ‘Ooooooh’ text to appear. If snap = 11 then show/hide ‘Oooooh’
    I hope this helps.

Jorge
    Participant

Hi José,
    I thought you had already solved it. I certainly misread your Spanish post.
    At a certain stage you were moving in the right direction and almost there.
    I suggested you to send me a print screen of the Action to check it out and give you a bit more of advice. Gareth is suggesting you the same approach I have already suggested yesterday with more details, though with different names.

darias.jose
    Participant

Yes Jorge, I could solve it out thanks to Angel.
    He could changed the wrong variables and actions , and now it works!, thanks you for your effor triying help me.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising