Home / Topic / links support

links support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi Alex,one last request for today, but an important one I think: support for layers parenting. Linked layers in Photoshop should be moving, rotating and scaling together. It certainly adds multiple problems to it, like defining the axis for each layer or if parented layers can still receive additional animation but I think it would open new animation possibilities to Kwiksher to get this option working.Thanks for all the effort you and your team are putting in this plugin!Thierry

Anonymous

this is really hard to go live. mostly because it would be very complex to define different anchor points in different linked layers, as you mentioned. in which scenarios this would be used? remember paretto's law: kwik tries to address 80% of your concepts. the 20% extra comes from your mind Neo 🙂

daynemail@yahoo.com
    Participant

Sure I understand the difficulties.  It would be great for simple character animations, like limb rotations (always doable in animation packages) or more importantly for parenting characters or elements to moving backgrounds.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising