Home / Topic / Layering Animations and x/y control

Layering Animations and x/y control

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) Layering Animations and x/y control

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi there,I've just been playing with version 1.2 of Kwik and I've basically created a very simple control system with it all inside Photoshop which in itself is pretty cool.My testing has highlighted some things I'd like to see:Ability to control the x and y of an animation individually as you might want to only move on an objects y coordinate as in a jump motion but the x might have changed.Ability to apply more than one animation to a button so you could have both a jump up animation on button down and then as the button is released you can have a jump down animation.Just a few ideas while I'm playing around.-- Chris

Anonymous

Chris,If I got you right, you can already animate just the X or Y of an animation (just move the X handle or edit its number in the text box) - you don't need to adjust the Y together.Ability to apply more than 1 button action (for example 2 "Play animation") is coming in the next updates.By the way, have you had the chance to quickly answer our survey at: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22CJJCS7ME7Alex

mannycsy@gmail.com
    Participant

I have messed around with the y controls only but the x gets taken into consideration when the left or right movement button gets pressed. I should email over my project really.Yes I've taken your survey! 🙂 I suggested lua modules 🙂 -- Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising