Home / Topic / How to get a button on all pages

How to get a button on all pages

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik User Questions How to get a button on all pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anonymous

I have a menu button that should be on all pages. Clicking the button starts some actions.First questionIs there a simple way to get the button (layer) on all pages without just creating it in every page.Second questionIs it wise to create the code behind the button on every page, or should it be centralized (with external code)Any help to get me started is appreciated.

lizochka_simova
    Participant

I don't know the answer to your second question, but for the first one you can “copy” the button interaction on one page, then paste it in subsequent pages.  If you create page by page though, I'd advise NOT using “paste in all pages”, just paste page by page.  If you already have the button with interaction on some pages it will duplicate and cause issues (unless Alex has changed this).  See recent discussion: http://kwikplugin.com/forums/index.php/topic,1575.0.html

tradexcel12
    Participant

And to add a gotcha to that BE SURE when you go to paste it that you have the right layer selected on the page you are pasting it into! It will paste that action to the layer you have selected and if it's the wrong one you will have a problem. If there is a way to make an error in Kwik I know it from having done it wrong. LOL

Anonymous

If you plan to constantly change the code of the button, I would suggest you to create an external code file and point to it (instead of writing the code in the internal external code editor).

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Agree with Alex.For buttons, you could create one and make it an Photoshop action. Other than that, just use the Move command, and drag the button to another page while pressing Shift. This makes it so that it wil keep the original location of the layer.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Well that's handy – didn't know that keyboard shortcut – thanks Mike    /me is NOT a proficient PS user!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising