Home / Topic / How about a ‘save as’ for all new PDA screen sizes?

How about a ‘save as’ for all new PDA screen sizes?

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) How about a ‘save as’ for all new PDA screen sizes?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

How about a 'save as' command that allows the Kwik file to be saved in a variety of different PDA formats?  I see the next generation of iPad will be significantly larger, so it'd be ideal to be able to be able to 'save as' whatever new screen sizes are invented.  Here are the specs for the next iPad: The display comes with a 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution display that can enable HD 1080p capability for watching high def movies on its 9.7 inch LCD screen. Since it seems that there will always be different screen sizes and aspect ratios, a 'save as' feature would be great.  I know that the 'Universal' format is designed with this in mind, so I'd guess it'd be a terrific feature to refine.Thanks...

Anonymous

All info about iPad 3 is only speculation at this moment. The moment it comes (probably only next April), Corona will work on the auto-dimension and we will do the same.It is not simple to "save as" for different options as it will require screen resize of all layers (and the stretch will be pretty visible). Also, each device works not only with different size as well as resolution.Let's have the "problem" and we will work on that.Thanks,Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising