Home / Topic / [DONE] Resuming publishing after an error

[DONE] Resuming publishing after an error

Home Kwiksher Forums Roadmap – Feature Request Kwik [DONE] Resuming publishing after an error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • v1p_kokorin
    Participant

My app was 30 minutes into the publishing process, with 60% done…then I got an error. Since I had to render the images again, I had to endure the pain of another 30 minutes. Then it happened again…so I ended up having to manually publish each page, which took an extra 15 minutes on top of that.My idea is to enable selecting a range of pages to publish (right where you put in the page number in the individual publishing option) by typing the range, something like Publish Pages: 15-23. Or alternatively, having 2 dropdown menus that get populated with the project page number. The user could select the range from the dropdown menu and live happily ever after 🙂

Anonymous

Meanwhile, using your example, why don't you go to page 15 and enter the “current page” till 23 (Kwik will then export from page 15 – the current one, till page 23). No need of dropdowns, etc 🙂

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Ohhhhhh!! Sweet. I didn't know I could do that 😉Thanks Alex.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising