Home / Topic / [DONE] Please add AdMob feature on your next minor or major update please…

[DONE] Please add AdMob feature on your next minor or major update please…

Home Kwiksher Forums Roadmap – Feature Request Kwik [DONE] Please add AdMob feature on your next minor or major update please…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi, Please add AdMob feature on your next minor or major update please...Example Kwik UI under page properties:Ad button --> (Kwik user select)-->ad provider (i.e.: AdMob) --> (Kwik user enter "Publisher ID") --> Ad type (Kwik user select "banner" or other type of ad where available) --> Kwik user enter ad position and interval  { x=0, y=0, interval=60 } -->DoneThank you.Sue

constancyrandssfsi
    Participant

Would love to see this as well

Anonymous

It is in the list for sure. However, I have to say I HATE when I see ads in any app. In fact I just uninstall some Kwik made apps that were updated to show ads. In my opinion, storybook apps should not have any advertisement.

tradexcel12
    Participant

Parents and grandparents hate em too. At least according to user reviews. Oddly enough they aren't that upset with micro purchases in free apps for kids. But the ads are a real turn off.

Anonymous

I am using Kwik to make reference/lifestyle apps, mostly for grownups. Especially on Android, people don't want to pay for them… I don't mind making them for free as long as there is a tiny revenue for the time I am spending on making them. Thanks Alex for considering my feature request.Sue

hardee74
    Participant

Hi,I can clearly understand the point to have ads in game, and today the Biz model is clearly evolving to freetoplay and using Ads or In App purchases to offer an extended experience. On my case, the first app I made with Kwik was downloaded with a ratio of 500 free download for one paid. More and more people will pay after they see what is inside. If they can get the free version, they'll get this one and later will pay for more if it worth.I tell you from not only my experience as a Kwik user but also from my experience in game studios.ThxXavier

tradexcel12
    Participant

This is interesting. Kwik was originally a book app development tool. A children's book app tool to be even more specific. Now it's evolved to a game app development tool. And a whole lot more. It's great for prelim layout work for news stand publications, textbooks, work flow in large studios, all sorts of things that it probably wasn't originally intended for. And somehow Alex manages to make almost everyone happy with new additional features. LOL

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

I'm interested in this feature for a future app. I think there's a place for apps with ads, but not for every app for sure.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising