Home / Topic / [NOT A BUG] Cuts Edges of graphics

[NOT A BUG] Cuts Edges of graphics

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 3 Bugs [NOT A BUG] Cuts Edges of graphics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nuriza
    Participant

Hi Alex,

I create my dragable graphics in Photoshop (CS6) and they look okay. But after publishing in Kwik my graphics are been cut at their edges, are enlarged little and are blury. It happens not to all graphics (dragable and not dragable) and not always, thats the weird part.

The size of the drag able graphic is 210 x 210
    My project is “new universal”, Kwik 3.2

Any idea what gone wrong?
    Thank you for your help.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Administrator.
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Nuriza,

Graphics with effects (like drop shadows, for example) will be cut in the edges because Photoshop does not recalculate them on copy. Also, because your project is an Universal one (meaning 2 images will be created to each layer), the small images may be blurry in the case the original image (the larger) is not entirely even (for example, lets say your original image is 500×299. The reduced one will be 250×149 – this get more complicated when the smaller size has a different ratio, case of the iPhones, for example).

Kwik is not in charge of converting the image (pure Photoshop conversion) but only to send the new sizes.

Nuriza
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    Muchas gracias!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘[NOT A BUG] Cuts Edges of graphics’ is closed to new replies.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising