Home / Topic / CUSTOM FONTS

CUSTOM FONTS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Jorge
    Participant

I am struggling with sync text/audio functionality/custom fonts.
    The sync/text is working (we still have some problems with the consistency of the audio levels, but this is another issue), but can not get the custom font to work in the Corona Terminal.
    When we “Publish” the project, Corona asks for a file called Fonts and points to c:/Windows/System.
    -since fonts are not in Windows/System I point it to Windows/Fonts;
    -but a message saying that I do not have permission to access Windows/Fonts show up; press OK
    -the Publish process continues and a message “Your build.settings file may not be correctly written without the font file selection” appears
    -the project runs in the simulator and I get a message from Corona saying that the font could not be loaded and the default one will be used is shown.

I have done a lot of things (changed proprietary/permissions…) but have not been able to get access to the Fonts file!
    I have also tried to copy the selected font into another folder in the same drive as the project resides and point Kwik to that file when asked. The result is the same – Corona could not load the font.

What am I doing wrong or is wrong with my PC (Windows 7 – PS CS6). Any advice will be most welcome.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Jorge.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.