Home / Topic / Compress.png

Compress.png

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Jorge
    Participant

For some reason I do not understand my compress png button is not doing anything.
    When I press the button a couple of windows appear, but they go away so fast that I can not read anything.
    The compress.bat reads as follows (I am on a PC):

@echo off
    cd “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Panels\Kwik\PC”
    start pngquant –ext .png -f –quality=60-95 “D:\KWIK\Mystery\build\images\*.png”
    @echo off
    cd “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Panels\Kwik\PC”
    start pngquant –ext .png -f –quality=60-95 “D:\KWIK\Mystery\build\sprites\*.png”
    @echo off
    start pngquant –ext .png -f –quality=60-95 “D:\KWIK\Mystery\build\thumbnails\*.png”
    @echo off
    start pngquant –ext .png -f –quality=60-95 “D:\KWIK\Mystery\build\Default*.png”

The Kwik program files are in the c: drive and the project files in the d: one.
    I am been using PNGGo to do the work but this is a bit tedious and time consuming. Also easy to miss a few images or convert a .jpg into a .png!
    Thanks is advance.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

What happen if you open a cmd terminal and run compress.bat manually?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Yamamoto.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.