Home / Topic / Changing deployment type

Changing deployment type

Home Kwiksher Forums General Discussion Changing deployment type

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Hello Alex.I am thinking of releasing my app for kindle fire and google play. I currently have it ready and compiled for iOS, and I have tweaked with the PNG compression to make it smaller.I am looking into creating a new version of my app for android and kindle. How can I make a copy of my project and deploy it to these two markets? Will Kwik deploy the two versions to separate folders? I wouldn't want to have the kindle and google play assets be in the same app.Could you give me some advice?Thanks

Anonymous

The same assets used for the Kindle will be used for google play. You don't need to create different projects for them. the difference happens in Corona only, when you build for the device.If you don't want to use the same project used for your Universal project, you could copy the entire project folder. In the new copied folder, rename the .kwk file with the same name of the project folder. Edit the .kwk file and replace the Universal by Kindle Fire. Also edit the device dimensions (width and height) and resolution. Doing so, when Photoshop/Kwik opens each page/psd file, you will be able to crop it to the correct resolution and reposition the images and animations. In sum, it will require some work.

v1p_kokorin
    Participant

Thanks so much for the tip. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising