Home / Topic / Change action triggered when direction of dragged object changed?

Change action triggered when direction of dragged object changed?

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! Change action triggered when direction of dragged object changed?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • hugo-oxley
    Participant

Hi all, I'd like some help or new ideas on how I could achieve the perspective that a character is moving around a page when in reality the character hardly moves (stays centred), and a moving backgound gives perception that character is moving – think Stickman)I can achieve this by tapping buttons or hotspots but I would really like for the user to hold their finger down on screen and drag around, instead to tapping for each move. I have been experimenting with the following:option 1: Character as draggable objectDrag character runs action to move background, is there a way to change action if dragged in different direction?option 2: move objectHave buttons that when touched moves background. I was able to edit the page code from 'tap' to 'touch' which moved the scene around in the way I would like but I could not control or set boundries for how far the layer could move. - with tap I could +1 to a variable to keep track of its location, but this was not effective with 'touch' is there a way to restrict the area within which a layer can move? When using common; move/scale?Any ideas on how to approach this would be much appreciated. thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.