Home / Topic / "binary not optimized for iPhone 5" app store error

"binary not optimized for iPhone 5" app store error

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! "binary not optimized for iPhone 5" app store error

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, Id like to say that Kwik has been fantastic.There has been a steep learning curve with all of the build process requirements (ie Corona and the Apple store), but the actual designing of the app has been a pleasure with this extension.Ive hit a bit of a snag once I submitted my App to the Apple store and hoping someone might be able to help out.I received the following error from Apple.iPhone 5 Optimization Requirement - Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5. New iPhone apps and app updates submitted targeting iOS 6 and above must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image with the -568h size modifier immediately following the portion of the launch image's filename. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and iOS App Programming Guide. I made this app using the NEW IPAD setting.It sounds like I just need to add one image to use as a "launch image" for the iPhone 5 requirement, but just unsure of how to do that from here.I found this on the developer site regarding iPhone 5 requirements:https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/TranslateApp/TranslateApp.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH10-SW8and this on the developer site regarding the "launch image":https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/IconsImages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH14-SW5If anyone has faced a similar message or could help out on how I could simply code this in,it would be greatly appreciated!Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.