Home / Topic / Auto play

Auto play

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • lizochka_simova
    Participant

I have been searching the user guide and tutorials, but have been unable to add auto play to my app.  I have actions on each page that happen automatically when the page opens. These take longer than the reading of the simple text, so have the page turn automatically after “read to me” doesn't work. I tried adding a button to my opening page (1) to select "auto play".  When I set it to "go to next page automatically" and "read to me", it goes to the next page (2) without reading the title (read to me file). It then reads the next page, but stops there, doesn't go on to page 3.If I set it to go to next page after X seconds, nothing happens. If I advance to page 2 using the page turn arrow, and then go back to page 1 it reads the title and then advances to page 2 and reads that page, then stops. I can think of a couple work arounds (either adding extra time at the end of the narrations or making a set of duplicate pages and add the "go to next page" at the end of the actions) but before I go there would like to know if there is a simpler way.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Help me!’ is closed to new topics and replies.