Home / Topic / App Store Status: Pending Agreement

App Store Status: Pending Agreement

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! App Store Status: Pending Agreement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kayla
    Participant

Pending Agreementpending agreement
    I submitted my first app to iTunes connect and I’m getting this pending agreement under app store status. I checked under agreements, tax, and banking and submitted a contract, but I’m waiting for them to approve the tax info so is that what’s holding it up? When I click on it Exceed file sizeexceed file size it says I exceed the file size of 100 MB. Is this what is holding up my app because the file size of the app is about 626.2 MB and I don’t know how to reduce the size. It is in the New Universal format but I copied it to a ultimate config format and it was about the same file size. So I’m not sure what to do at this point.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Kayla.
    Kayla
    Participant

It went through finally but I’m still concerned about the file size. Should I be?

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

Did you use compressing PNG?

Kayla
    Participant

It reduced it from 626.3 MB to 432.5 MB but it’s still huge.

Kayla
    Participant

Is there any way to reduce the png files even more without going into the build4 assets folder and reducing the png files by hand individually? I should have reduced them before I started the app and I can do that with future apps but I’d rather not redo this app from the beginning.

Yamamoto
    Keymaster

> reducing the png files by hand individually?

Kwik generates png or jpg from layer on photoshop or you may use spritesheet to display image on app. Artwork design is important to control how many png files would be published into build4 assets folder.

http://kwiksher.com/doc/tutorials/kwik/misc/snowman.html#house
    add a dash symbol – before the layer name, the layer with – won’t be published

shared assets see the section Layer_1 background and Tree (You may use it for png layer too)
    http://kwiksher.com/doc/tutorials/kwik/misc/snowman.html#tree

Kayla
    Participant

There aren’t any layers that I don’t want published. I meant reducing the quality or file size of the .png by hand. I was taking all the .png files out of the images folder and compressing each of them to make them smaller. I have also considered app thinning but I don’t know how to do that outside of Xcode and I don’t know how to open a corona sdk project in Xcode. I just want my app significantly smaller and the images are taking up the most mb. I will start over and create the app a different way if it will help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.