Home / Topic / anybody can help me

anybody can help me

Home Kwiksher Forums Help me! anybody can help me

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • darias.jose
    Participant

I´m new in this site, and I´d like to get this plugin , but I´m not sure what is the difference between Academy and permanent options.
    I´m interested in the academy plan.

Thanks!

Jorge
    Participant

I would like to try to help, but actually I do not understand what you mean with “Academy and permanent options”. Could you please elaborate your question a bit more. Thanks.

darias.jose
    Participant

Hi jorge,

Yes I meant if are there any discounts or the price is 149.99 or 249.99 $
    I´ve seen that 149.99 is the academy version oand the other one the ost expensive is permanent version.

What does it mean?
    What´s the price for this pluggin?

Jorge
    Participant

Thanks. I know can give you my views. The Academic price is for students (see note just below the page where you have seen it). If you by a Permanent license you will have the right to use Kwik for ever, including updates.
    Hope it helps and will enjoy Kwik as much as I am enjoying.

darias.jose
    Participant

Hey , Thanks for your reply Jorge.
    I´m triying to learn how to work with this pluging, I think it´s not so complicate, (well I guess it depends of what you want to do). 😉

I see you are an expert using this software, could I ask you your email , skype or something where I can send you some doubts. 🙂

Jorge
    Participant

Hi Jose,
    I am always keen to help as many other members of this forum. I already know a lot through hard work and help, but I do not know everything.
    I suggest that you put all your doubts in this forum.Somebody will jump to help you for sure. I also suggest not to put too many doubts in a single post (one or two I believe is the preferred).
    Enjoy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising