Home / Topic / Android Licensing for Kwik?Page 2

Android Licensing for Kwik?

Home Kwiksher Forums General Discussion Android Licensing for Kwik?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Yamamoto
    Keymaster

I don’t see any issues by creating a new project and inserting license key to config.lua

here is the sample I made. https://kwiksher.com/support/Uni.zip

Please look at config.lua in build folder.

Jorge
    Participant

You have not put the licensing key in your sample’s config.lua.
    I did it in my config.lua and Published again. The same result – letterbox failed.
    I then replaced my config.lua with the config.lua from your sample, i.e. without the key. It worked, letterbox worked.

I have in the meantime discovered a “read to” file from the Corona Sample as mentioned before in this threat. It says:

“This app shows how to check if your application is licensed from the Google Play store. This sample app will not work correctly unless it is built and uploaded to the google play store, although you don’t have to publish it. You also have to put in your own key into the config.lua file. It might take the play store a few hours to register your uploaded app. During this time you will get a “Not market managed” error.”

Does it mean that the code does not work properly in the Simulator when config.lua has the licensing key on it? And it will work when on the store? Does it make sense to you? If so, I have then to try it. I am sending you my latest config.lua file. If you could please have a quick look at it and see if I have there any oddity, I would be very grateful.

local kScale = "letterbox"
    if ( string.sub( system.getInfo("model"), 1, 4 ) == "iPad" and display.pixelHeight == 1024) then     -- all iPads checking 
       application = 
       { 
    		license =
    	   {
    		  google =
    		  {
    			 key = "MIIBKQ9YMKfK7zMSzFoSqQCj8frJeRe8F+dX/n3/2sOO/SWuM3nRAZybV1faO61CVdhDXcOR+NfSeH8+6cXEHL1cvjD1aduE3w+6stxc4uIX2V3KssXi/1r+eECgidMBVF58sg"
    			 policy = "serverManaged",
    		  },
    	   },
            content  = 
            { 
                 width = 1536, 
                 height = 2048, 
                 fps = 60, 
                 scale = kScale, 
                 imageSuffix = {  
                    ["@2"] = .5, 
                 }  
            }, 
       } 
    elseif ( display.pixelHeight > 1024 ) then  -- iPhone 5 (and all other high-res devices) checking - uses the iPad Air Retina image 
       application = 
       {
    		license =
    	   {
    		  google =
    		  {
    			 key = "MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0/SWuM3nRAZybV1faO61CVdOHklb2I3956R2dCDoB8HeXCOljVF58sgxn4M6c9vgtxr+"
    		  },
    	   }, 
            content  = 
            { 
                 width = 1536, 
                 height = 2048, 
                 fps = 60, 
                 scale = kScale, 
            }, 
       } 
    else  -- all other devices 
       application = 
    	{
    		license =
    	   {
    		  google =
    		  {
    			 key = "8frJeRe8F+dX/n3m/2sOO9ehB2x8sK8HeXCOljYwPkJg86GQajbZtPFd8QJuhzCHcjGYlUtDfFTaS7E4mRfILoaGu20QVSpSZbYX28ry18GTvNvbKi8aJALRFfGEGp6dhD
    		  },
    	   },		
            content  = 
            { 
                 width = 1536, 
                 height = 2048, 
                 fps = 60, 
                 scale = kScale, 
                 imageSuffix = {  
                    ["@2"] = .4, 
                 }  
            }, 
       } 
    end
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Jorge.
    Yamamoto
    Keymaster

corona simulator is not a google play device. if you put your license key, it fails.

http://www.develephant.net/using-google-licensing-to-protect-your-corona-sdk-app/

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising