Home / Topic / Accelerometer

Accelerometer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • baya.zidi99
    Participant

HiHas anyone used Kwik2 to add some accelerometer control to an object, besides shaking the device? Im trying to RnD a small game where the user needs to drop 5 balls into 5 pockets. The balls get drawn randomly on the canvas but using the accelerometer function the user needs to try get them into the pockets.Any help welcome.

baya.zidi99
    Participant

UPDATE: I've managed to integrate some of  Peach Pellen's code from a tutorial she did here:http://corona.techority.com/2010/11/19/control-an-actor-with-the-accelerometer/I just needed to invert the x and y axis and subtract the motiony and x values instead of adding them. Not too sure why just yet, will keep digging at the problem and try understand why that's the case. I'm assuming its got something to do with the orientation setup? Her example builds fine and runs as expected. Will post any new findings.Many thanks to Peach for that code btw 😉

Anonymous

Accelerometer is something that is in the future feature list. As always, priorities defined what comes first. Add this suggestion to the Roadmap forum and see if you are alone here or not 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising