Home / Topic / 200 open photoshop files limit is putting the hurt on making a large book

200 open photoshop files limit is putting the hurt on making a large book

Home Kwiksher Forums Feature Request (RETIRED) 200 open photoshop files limit is putting the hurt on making a large book

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Oliver Kramer
    Participant

Any ideas on how to make the workflow better on a large book. Building anything over 200 pages doesn't work because the file limit. Building every page one a time is how am I doing it now. But it isn't always optimal. The close document after build works for a no image build only. If that could work for a build with images that would fix everything.

Anonymous

First of all, I suggest you to re-evaluate your app approach. 200 pages seems to much for an average storybook reader. Also, the size of your app will be very big and may not fit the maximum size for the app stores. Saying that, let's talk about the technicalities 🙂Yes, there is a maximum of opened pages in Photoshop. Questions are:- do you really need to have 200 pages open simultaneously? If so, there is nothing I can do here, as it is an Adobe limitation;- you may work with a few pages opened at time (you don't need to work only with a page at time);- I will re-check the close after build feature (I am pretty sure it closes documents, no matter they were build with images or not)

Alex,I can verify that when exporting a comics project, all the pages are left open. That may be needed to write out the coordinates file, but if it isn't I would want Kwik to close all the pages when it's done with them.Mike HovlandBlue Rocket Labs

Anonymous

The current settings (close pages, export only current page, etc) do not apply for Comics, only for Books. I fixed that for version 1.7.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising