Home / Topic / 2.07 not displaying all art in build

2.07 not displaying all art in build

Home Kwiksher Forums Kwik 2 Bugs 2.07 not displaying all art in build

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

I noticed this after installing the 2.07. Some of the art that should be in the build isn't showing up anymore, although the actual art is in the images folder. Specifically, images exported from font layers and at least a couple of plain art layers are not showing up in multiple pages. My first guess is that the font layers are the problem and it's breaking the layers that are exported after them, but that's just a guess.I uninstalled 2.07 and reinstalled 2.06 and everything is back to normal.

I had that as well. But it's fixed and good once I realised about 2.07's new handling of animation alphas. Question - were your Photoshop layers' alphas set to 0 so that you could fade them up using an attached animation?  Kwik 2.07 doesn't automatically add the alpha to animation settings to avoid conflicting alpha instructions. Now, you would leave the Photoshop alpha set to 100% and set the start alpha of layers using hide and show.

hardee74
    Participant

Hello,Same for me on my side. Is it possible to get a 2.06 release download link. It brakes my build and can't move on on my current project. I have to finish it by this week.Xavier

hardee74
    Participant

Hi Guies,I have deleted all assets in build and it solved my own problems. You can try by yourself to do so, it might solves your own issues.Cheers,Xavier

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

Yes Kilopop, that's how my project is set up. Ugh, not looking forward to having to go back and change it all.

Anonymous

Otterslide, I am afraid I do not understand your issue. The only major change, as mentioned by Kilopop is the alpha setting. Nothing else has change.

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

I have multiple resources on 6 pages that are affected by this change, that's all. I've been dealing with a bunch of issues the past few days and having to go back in and adjust these is just another task I wasn't counting on. Nothing for you to worry about Alex.

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

Not that I am sure I understand why this was changed though.

Anonymous

the change is because adding the alpha in all scenarios was avoiding the animation to play correctly when the same object was animated in 2 different situations (for example, rotation and linear).

adriakuehnmg5524
    Participant

Thanks for clearing that up. It's always good to know what's going on.

baya.zidi99
    Participant

Also had the same problem yesterday. I just deleted the action/ animation and re-built it with 2.07 build. Works fine. I only have one display object fading in though, so I didn't mind re-doing it. Will try the hide/show method as described above as well for future objects.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

Strictly Necessary

these coolies are for WP-SpamShield, gdpr-wp, woocommerce, paypal

PHPSESSID, SJECT16, JCS_INENREF, JCS_INENTIM, gdpr, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_recently_viewed, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_, wordpress_test_cookie, wp_woocommerce_session_, AKDC, akavpau_ppsd

Functionality

WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.

wp-saving-post, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-

Performance

google analytic

__utma,__utmb,__utmc,__utmz,_ga,_gid,_gat

Advertising