Making Visual Storytelling App With Kwik - A Photoshop Extension
Created: 15 June 2017
Author: Naoya Yamamoto, Kwiksher LLP
The artcles includes the pages written by Alex Souza, the founder of Kwiksher. Updated and edited by N.Yamamoto
Special Thanks to Will Terry, Greg Pugh and Mathew Peacok, Aaron Terry, Hayzie who brought the ideas, the words, the references, the tutorial artcles/materials to Kwiksher.
Matthew Peacock at Anonymous Creative Group
Corona SDK is a great cross platform SDK. Sincere thanks for your efforts, Corona Labs!
Trademak & Copyright
- Windows from Microsoft Corporation
- Photoshop from Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Apple, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Mac OSX from Apple Inc
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Google, Android, Google Play from Google Inc.
- Kindle, Kindle Fire from Amazon.com, Inc.
- Corona SDK from Corona Labs Inc.
- Physic Ediotr, Texture Packer from CodeAndWeb GmbH
- Audacity from The Audacity Team
- Particle Designer from 71 Squared Ltd.
Bamboo Slate from Wacom Inc.
This documents and Kwik is from Kwiksher LLP Copyright 2011-2017. All rights reserved
Kwik Templte lua files
the following libraries are imported
- DMC classes, by David McCuskey
- gTween class, by Josh Tynjala (modified by Kwiksher)
- bTween class, by Josh Tynjala (modified by Kwiksher)
- syncSound class, by David Fox (modified by Kwiksher)
- page_curl by Steven Johnson as ggcrunchy
- Robotlegs by Jesse Warden
- iap badger by happymongoose
- Callbacks/Deffered by toadkick
Thanks a lot on these great lua libraies. You can access the souce files at https://github.com/kwiksher/kwik4tmplt